Spiced Christmas Jam! We’re giving our favourite superfood jam a festive make over with cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and clementines!
Finally a spiced Christmas jam that you can eat with spoon… And yet, it would be a crying shame if your oatmeal or toast or duck or lamb or turkey missed out on a dollop or two of this. We love a rich, thick and thoroughly seeded jam!
The spices, fruit and chia seeds in this spiced Christmas jam fulfill all those wishes without thwarting our best intentions for some saintly but daily indulgence this festive season.
Bonus: whip up a batch of this spicy jam and get the home smelling like Christmas in no time! We all know how good that feels and tastes.
- 3 cups frozen organic raspberries
- Juice and zest of one small clementine
- 2tbsp chia seeds
- 3tbsp organic brown cane sugar
- Several cloves
- 1/4tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4tsp ground nutmeg
- Set a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add all the ingredients to the saucepan and gently bring to a boil, stirring the ingredients together every now and again.
- Once the jam has come to a gentle boil, lower the heat and simmer for about ten minutes allowing the jam to thicken.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to two weeks.